1) VCB panels are used for feeder applications, Incomer panels (RMG/RMU panels)
2) Vacuum Circuit Breakers are used as a switching device in incoming feeders and outgoing feeders.
3) The main function of the Vacuum Circuit Breaker is to cut off power to electrical outlets incase of a short circuit or electrical malfunction to allow manual disconnection of circuits.
4) We are integrating ABB VD4/VIND Vacuum Circuit Breakers in our Panels.
5) Compatible with microprocessor based relays with Modbus communication and RS-485 communication protocols
6) Ratings: Range is from 6.6 kV to 33 kV
7) Current Ratings: 630 Amps to 1250 Amps with a short circuit of 40 kA for 3 seconds
8) Our VCB Panels come in fixed type and draw-out type configurations
9) VD4 breakers are rack-mounted
10) VIND breakers are floor mounted.