1) Vacuum Contactor panels are used for motor applications. They are also used for applications where switching is frequently required.
2) This also is used in VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) panels for reverse rotation and forward rotation of the motor.
3) The interlocks are provided between the Vacuum contactors for switching operations.
4) The control supply of Vacuum contactors can be operated in various ranges from 110 V AC/DC and 220 V AC/DC.
5) The design is compact when compared to VCB panels
6) These panels can be operated with PLC control logic. It can integrate with microprocessor based motor protection relays.
7) Ratings: Range is from 3.3 kV to 11 kV
8) Current Rating: 400 Amps, 10 kA
9) Applications: It can be used for conveyor applications, pump applications and excavator applications